Hot off the back of this years South Pacific Passive House Conference, the Passive House Institute in New Zealand are getting ready for next years event.
With the dates set for the 03 – 05 March, 2017, it time to consider those cheap seat on flights heading south to Christchurch, New Zealand.
For those interesting in contributing in South Pacific Passive House Conference 2017, the Passive House Institute in New Zealand are calling for:
- Well-established Passive House projects, and their performance over a number of years;
- Passive House retrofits (EnerPHit projects);
- Passive House projects at the design and building stage: what to repeat and what to avoid next time;
- New products suitable for Certified Passive Houses;
- The use of Certified Passive House products in our climates/building code contexts;
- Economic effectiveness of Passive House new builds, retrofits and products;
- Indoor air quality research in Passive Houses;
- Light and fenestration research in the context of Passive House.
Interested in super early bird rates… take advantage here