The International Passive House Conference will be held in Aachen, Germany, on the 25-26th April 2014. The Conference is the world’s largest gathering of Passive House experts. As with the 2013 Passive House Conference, which attracted over 1,200 participants from 45 countries, the 2014 framework program promises to bring together multitudes of Passive House stakeholders from around the globe, showcasing leading energy-efficient projects and products. For more information, see the Conference website.
Login StatusYou are not logged in.
Recent News & Events
- Passive House: Tall Residential Buildings
- GBCA Passive House Crosswalk – Now Available
- APHA and GBCA join forces
- Is Passive House relevant for Sydney?
- APHA sets priorities for 2017
- Heat Recovery Ventilation Masterclass – 23rd Mar, 2017
- Advocacy @ the APHA
- Sydney: Airtightness Masterclass – 22nd March, 2017
- Passive House goes mainstream at Sydney Build 2017
- AIRAH’s Inaugural Building Physics Forum – June 2017