Join APHA for this year’s first Masterclass event in Adelaide co-organised by the Adelaide Sustainable Building Network.
As one of the more important pieces of the comfort and energy puzzle that is Passive House – the ventilation unit, or mechanical ventilation with heat recovery (MVHR) is largely responsible for keeping a building fresh and comfortable.
For this event, we will hear from both the experts and the user about what it is, why it’s used and the experience in a functioning project.
1. A brief introduction to the Passive House concept;
2. Passive, active or hybrid ventilation: what works;
3. How MVHR works in with required extracts and the NCC;
4. What it means for energy use & comfort;
5. The place of MVHR in low-energy buildings;
6. A brief case study
Time: We invite you to pop by 6pm for a 6.30pm presentation
Refreshments: Light food and drinks supplied
Costs: This is a free event for all, but places are limited and members are given priority.
Tickets: 50 available only. Registration is compulsory
Venue: Head to Meeting Room 2 on the Lower Level at 28 Leigh Street.
With thanks to Joel Seagren and Fantech for their support.