Systems Thinking is a design discipline used in leading sustainable buildings in Australia and internationally to achieve high performing buildings. In this GBCA course, attendees will explore how this can also be applied to the residential scale and the impacts on the energy efficiency and comfort of a home.
● learn the theory behind Systems Thinking
● discuss case studies showing successful implementation of energy efficient design and delivery
● look at practical concepts and tools for the delivery of Systems Thinking in residential projects.
This course is suitable for professionals wishing to further their knowledge on sustainable design principles including:
● Design, Building and Trade Professionals
● Construction Site and Contract Coordinators
● Regulatory Professionals, Surveyors and Certifiers
For more information and tickets click here.
Image courtesy Courtesy of Brett Aylen.