You have been working with PHPP for a while, but are not confident that you use its full potential? There are some cells where you are unsure what to enter? You have a hunch that there could be easier ways of working with PHPP! This is the workshop for you – an opportunity not to be missed!
You will learn about:
- PHPP built in checking features to catch mistakes early
- Excel: Goal Seek and Data Tables
- How to setup/activate Variants
- How to enter design options or retrofit measures into the Variant worksheet in PHPP 9
- Heat Pumps for DHW and air-to-air for heating
- Unconditioned spaces – use of Temperature Zone X
- Shading – pitfalls: which bar graph to trust
- Multiple ventilation units, multiple foundation types
- Non-standard windows – flow path to success
- Louver shading the easy way
- EnerPHit pre-certification process; transferring PHPP data into the EnerPHit Retrofit Plan (ERP)
and – time allowing:
- Entering thermal bridges and which ones matter most
- Use of the Comparison worksheet to evaluate economic efficiency of retrofit measures
Note: the course is not suited for PHPP beginners!
7 credit points for Certified Consultants, Designers and Tradespersons: K091-2017-NZ
When: Friday, 10 November 2017, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Where: Auckland, Kingsland
Regular fee: NZ$550 (includes GST)
Specific requirements: Laptop, PHPP 9 software installed, PHPP handbook.