PHPP 10 is Available Now!
The software and manual are now fully digital and are available to purchase via our website.
APHA Members receive a discount on the software, so please ensure you log in to your account before purchasing.
If you have purchased PHPP9 since April, please keep an eye on your email as an upgrade discount is available. If you do not hear from us, please get in touch.
The new PHPP10 includes an online manual and a whole range of advantages such as:
- Energy balance calculation within a conventional spreadsheet format
- Simple and direct data input
- Validated accuracy of results
- Continuous further development
- Verification tool for Passive House buildings and EnerPHit modernisations
- Includes detailed user manual with energy efficiency advice
- Import/Export data interface for other programs
- Certification for Passive House Plus and Premium categories
An upgrade for existing owners of PHPP9 to PHPP10 and the bundle of PHPP10 + designPH 2.0 are also now available. Please click here to buy online.
The download link will be sent via email once purchased.