Here's what one happy Sydney trainee had to say about the course - "Really fantastic as a refresher following the designer course - was easy to understand - would definitely attend something similar at an intermediate level - and recommend this to anyone interested both prior and post the designer course."
When - Friday 16th August 2019
Time - 9am until 4.30pm
This workshop facilitated by Andy Marlow (APHA, Envirotecture) is aimed at PHPP Beginners.
It will take a sketch design for a single house, use DesignPH & SketchUp to create geometry for import into the Passive House Planning Package.
Data will be manipulated within PHPP to assess initial project feasibility.
- Attendees will learn how to translate sketch design into a functioning PHPP model
- Assess feasibility swiftly with PHPP modeling
- An understanding of the structure of PHPP
- An understanding of the key worksheets that enable project viability to be understood at an early stage.
An understanding of Passive House is required while some familiarity with PHPP (familiar with interface) & SketchUp basics would be useful but not critical.
Attendees will need DesignPH, SketchUp and PHPP v9.6 loaded on own laptop.
Prices per ticket (plus booking fees)
- APHA members - $200
- Non-members - $350 (log in or create a free account to purchase)
- Students - $75 (FULL TIME ONLY - please email email@example.com)
COURSE NUMBERS ARE LIMITED TO 20 SO BOOK NOW!