Join us for the first Perth Chapter event of 2017.
As one of the more important pieces of the comfort and energy puzzle that is Passive House – the ventilation unit, or mechanical ventilation with heat recovery (MVHR) is largely responsible for keeping a building fresh and comfortable.
For this event, we will hear from both the experts and the user about what it is, why it’s used and the experience in a functioning project.
- A brief introduction to the Passive House concept;
- Passive, active or hybrid ventilation: what works;
- How MVHR works in with required extracts and the NCC;
- What it means for energy use & comfort;
- The place of MVHR in low-energy buildings;
- A brief case study of the first installation in WA.
We invite you to pop by 6pm for a 6.30pm presentation, light food and drinks supplied. Free parking at Subi Homebase.
0419 600519 / ROGER@PASSIVHAUSPERTH.COM.AU