Join us for the first Melbourne Chapter event of 2017.
As one of the more important pieces of the comfort and energy puzzle that is Passive House – the ventilation unit, or mechanical ventilation with heat recovery (MVHR) is largely responsible for keeping a building fresh and comfortable.
For this event, we will hear from both the experts and the user about what it is, why it’s used and the experience in a functioning project.
- A brief introduction to the Passive House concept;
- Passive, active or hybrid ventilation: what works;
- How MVHR works in with required extracts and the NCC;
- What it means for energy use & comfort;
- The place of MVHR in low-energy buildings;
- A brief case study of the first installation in WA.
Time: We invite you to pop by 6pm for a 6.30pm presentation.
Refreshments: Light food and drinks supplied
Transport: Public transport is suggested as parking will be limited
Costs: This is a free event for all, but places are limited and members are given priority.
Tickets: 40 available only. APHA Members take priority.
Directions: Head up to Level 2, GPO Building, 350 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia