As a growing organisation, 2017 is looking bright and we are now in need of further support to help us meet the APHA goals of promoting and researching Passive House in Australia.
We are looking for someone bright and energetic to take on what we believe will be a growing role within APHA.
Starting one day a week and working from home, you will support the organisation in a range of tasks. These will include:
- Responding to email queries about membership, software sales, events, training opportunities, etc.
- Processing new membership applications, renewals and lapsed memberships
- Filing membership and software sales reports to the International Passive House Association
- Assisting the Treasurer in the collation of financial reports
- Liaising with Local Chapter representatives and providing support as required for events
- Reporting regularly to the Board as required
Subject to the abilities of the chosen candidate and the ongoing needs of the organisation, the role may grow to include additional duties such as:
- Updating APHA website and social media channels with news and events as required
- Collation/preparation of marketing and information materials, including local adaptation of guides sourced from international affiliates
The role is offered as a casual position, with remuneration to be negotiated commensurate with your experience and the skills you bring to the organisation. We are most interested in applicants from Victoria but other States will be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office
Experience in organisational management and administration
- Experience in the built environment industry
- Knowledge of the Passive House standard
- Experience in events management and planning
- Proficiency with WordPress website management
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Classification: Casual; initially 8 hours per week
- Hourly Rate: Negotiable based on experience and skills
- Provisional Period: 3 months
- Location: Work from home
If you are interested in the above, please send the following to :
- 1 page cover letter describing yourself, your interests and availability
- Full CV (pdf preferred)